The Human Contribution to Holiness: What is Our Part in Putting Off the Old Person and Putting on the New
This Masters-level course was presented in January 2010 at Denver Seminary as a Christian Formation and Soul Care week-long residential intensive. It is carefully crafted walk through how we engage with the Holy Spirit in the work of spiritual transformation in Christlikeness for ourselves and those under our care. Be ready to take notes!
We are pleased to offer both video and audio for each session. Click any of the buttons below to watch, listen or download specific sessions. (To download the audio to your computer, click the audio button and then click on the 3 dots on the right side of the audio player.) You may also watch all the videos on the Denver Seminar Spiritual Formation playlist on the DWM YouTube Channel.
1. The Human Side of Holiness, part 1
2. The Human Side of Holiness, part 2
3. The Human Side of Holiness, part 3
4. Love as Life, part 1
5. Love as Life, part 2
6. The Reality of Spirit Visible and Invisible
7. The Gospel, the Great Commission and the Beatitudes
8. Soul Rest, Transformation, and the Mind and Body
9. Foundations for Holy Character: The Fruit of the Spirit, Discipleship and Spiritual Disciplines
10. Relationship of Mind and Spirit
11. The Will and Discipleship
13. The Disciplines and What We Can Learn From Them
14. Life and Transformation of the Heart
Download session 14 transparency: “The Heart That Jesus Gives”
15. Chance, Discipline and Indirection
16. Knowledge, Grace and Disciplines
17. Discipleship and the Local Congregation
DWillard.org is co-sponsored by the family of Dallas Willard, Dallas Willard Ministries, and FiveStone.