The recordings below are from a conference at St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Birmingham, Alabama. August 5-6, 2011
- Theological Foundations of the “Hearing God” life.
- The Life of the Trinity as Communicating Community.
- The Purpose of Creation.
- The Spiritual Nature of Man and His Kingdom Under God. Gen. 1:26.
- The Gospel of Jesus—Return to the Kingdom. Col. 3:17.
- Experiences of “Hearing God.”
Biblical Patterns and What They have to Teach Us.
The “Normal” Way It Works—Then and Now.
The Nature and Meaning of “The Still, Small Voice.” I Kings 19:12
Why God’s Voice Is So Gentle and Must Be Sought.
- The “Sermon on the Mount” and Other Essential Biblical Teachings as the Framework of a Hearing God Life.
The Essential Role of Spiritual Disciplines in This Life.
- Barriers to and Blessings of a Hearing God Life.
Standard Objections to and Problems for a life of Hearing God.
Why It Is So Important for All Disciples to Understand and Practice the Hearing God Life.
(To download the files, click the 3 dots on the right side of the audio player.)